Enjoy some of my Favorite Scrapbook Pages By: ME!!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

The "Scrappiest" Gift Ever...

A few weekends ago, our Friday night Crop, was transformed into a Bday party for Helen, Cora, and I, who have Aug bdays. Our darling scrappy friends coordinated this Scrapbook Addict Album, and presented it to us at the Party!
All I have to say is...MASTERPIECE....although I dont think it will be getting Pub'ed in a SCrapbook Magazine...LOL!!! (Faces have been hidden to protect the innocent...or should I say, the "Scrap-Guilty"????)
Clarifications...
Layout 1- Your a cut above..using scissors
Layout 2- We're so trippin...Adhesive squared to mock acid
Layout 3-What's your pleasure..mocks undercover blackmarket products
Layout 4- I dont know karate, but I do know crazy...Mocks diagnosis...Rediculitis
Layout 5- Friends dont let friends drink primas...Mocks drinking, and being passed out
Layout 6- Scrapbook Junkie...mocks the bo-bunny flex ruler, and coluzzle blade
Layout 7- One you pop, you cant stop..mocks embellishment hoarders!
Layout 8- Stuck on adhesives..mocks huffin...
Layout 9- Crop Heads...mocks embellishment tool as pot head complete with muchines
Layout 10- Scrap Candy... "when you want to scrap all night" Mocks embossing powder and glitter as well as an acrylic stamp holder and vellum title.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Baaaahaaaaaallllooollll! Oh my god I have to get a copy of that book from Kinko's it is priceless! I am pleased you love it so! We all had so much fun making those books!
Love ya!

Unknown said...

Come by and take a peek at what I have a 'brewin' over at my place!

Unknown said...

girly!
email me your address so I can make it offical! LOL! Just kidding...great your in!