Enjoy some of my Favorite Scrapbook Pages By: ME!!!

Monday, August 18, 2008

100.5 Day in the Zone



A Day In The Zone: Daughtry, Lifehouse, Tristan Prettyman, Ace Young, Method Echo and guest host, Nick Lachey

What a fabulous day! I captured some great shots, and video of the concert!


Tristan Prettyman, I had heard a few of her tunes
she was very good, Im definatly getting her CD



















Nick Lachey- Im not a huge fan, but he has very nice ARMS!





LifeHouse was very good! I have to get their CD now! Here are some of their songs...





Then on to Daughtry....We decided to move our way up to the front stage...we had too... And we were close! At the end of the show I caught/fought for a "DRUMSTICK" the threw out---Some lady tried grabbing it from me, and when i won, she threw water at me...hehehehe it was funny!!!

Some Video I took....

"What about now"



Ahhh and this one..... "Over you"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

EEEKkkkkk! OMG! You were so close! I love it! I have to have one of those photos! You gotta gotta make me a photo of him singing! What a great gift! That is so sweEEETTTT!
ya!
You so called that one...Dax owed you big time!
Cheers!
Robyn

Come by when you get a minute and check something out...I thought it was really cool and wanted to share! Part I & II!
Cheers!
Robyn

Unknown said...

Well, come by and check out my last post for the mystery trip! A bit late but better late than never I say! LOL!
Many hugs!