Enjoy some of my Favorite Scrapbook Pages By: ME!!!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Forgotton Birthday=VIP

Dax forgot my birthday....need I say more...
To make up for it, he knew Helen had gotten me "Day in the ZOne 100.5" Tickets so he arranged for her and I to take the VIP experience. This is where you can go backstage, meet the band, and get a pic taken or "meet and greet". I do have to say that it was more then a greet..then a meet...HOWEVER.....it was an experience.

To Prepare for this, we decided to make Chris a Scrapbook (of course!) Although I couldnt personally hand it to him, as his manager/bodyguard/ person took it, before my turn- He said he would give it...and I let it go... Here are the pics of the pages...












2 comments:

scrapmomof5 said...

Wasn't that an awesome day! I loved every minute.

Renee and Agua Family said...

I am so jealous that is so awesome!! :)