Enjoy some of my Favorite Scrapbook Pages By: ME!!!

Monday, November 14, 2005

when your kids do stuff like you...

for those of you with kids you will know that over time they do little things like you- either because they saw and learned it from you, or they got it genetically-
it always amazes me when the genetic things pop out- because its interesting how your traits can be passed down--

so I crack up because my middle child DJ has become my doodler- drawing here and there, on scraps of paper, the calendar, the white board, or even my business notes- sometimes he writes his name, sometimes he doesn't, just marks his territory with his pen or crayon or whatever he can get to write with- and leaves his drawing for me to find-

just like his mom, doodling, all over papers, phone books, notes, anything...

OH NO we cant draw, but we do master the art of stick people- its not a nervous habit, not a need or desire- just a doodle-

so for now DJ the doodler, doodles like his mom, it will be interesting to see what other traits will be like me as he gets older---

hopefully he wont sass like his mom did- or try to stuff all his friends in a VW bug, or all the other things his mom did but cant write becasuse her mom will read this! Ah yes, her mom, is used to reading diaries---remember that one MOM!!!!

Sarah

No comments: