Enjoy some of my Favorite Scrapbook Pages By: ME!!!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

are there pervs in the park...

so yesterday we go to a soccer game - the game took place in a park we had never been too- it was quite nice, and had a great playground-
unfortunatly, the soccer field was a little too far away so I couldnt let the younger boys play alone- so i decided that while masons team was warming up i would let the boys play - and i sat on the bench to watch them-
as i was sitting there, i realized that parks are not relaxing! I couldnt read my magazine i brought because there might be pervs that would snatch up my kids!
i realize that im glad i put kennedy in a bright red shirt, this way i could see him if a perv grabbed him and ran-
so as the soccer game began i lured kennedy to the sidelines with a bogus lie that i have candy becasue i cant let him play at the park- there might even be a kid perv that would do something to my child when i wasnt looking--
and then Dj had to use the restroom, and of course, he had to go with me in the womens side- which he hated- beasuse there might be a perv in the mens room that i wouldnt know about-
while he is doing his business, all i can think about is this is just like the bathroom george michael got arrested in for "that thing he did".
anyhoo- i hate pervs, they have ruined the fact that i cannot relax, in a park, have to bribe my children with candy to stay closer to me, and take my sons into a womens restroom--
Sarah

1 comment:

"Kreative Karma" said...

Hahahaha! You are way too funny... Pervs! I understand what you are saying though! It can happen anywhere!