Enjoy some of my Favorite Scrapbook Pages By: ME!!!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Family Favorite....Brian Regan




















My mom and dad got us hooked on this comedian a couple years ago, and you can often hear his jokes being passed back and forth in converstaion. Last year Mason and I caught his show on the Comedy Channel, and he was hooked. Brians comedy is very clean, and his comedy focuses mostly about real world situations, and wonders...


Our family favorite is "The Clock"





Anyway- I heard a commercial on the radio, that we was coming to Sacramento - This being on a Friday, and the show on Sunday...I thought , It would be a fun outing for me and Mason but I'd only go if we had reasonable seats, the venue it was held at was LARGE! I have to admit, my luck, got me Row B seats! This is techically 5th row from the Stage...





Mason and I had a BLAST, and I would go AGAIN!

No comments: