Enjoy some of my Favorite Scrapbook Pages By: ME!!!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I DID IT!!!!!

let me back track...aug 10 2004-- the day before my 30th bday- I was all set to go and do this thing, oh sure I had been told "your body is a temple", "you'll regret it", "it hurts" oh yea...did i mention "it hurts". I just wanted to have it be the last dumb thing i did in my 20's ...since I had many dumb things on my list...
SO im all set to go, and the babysitter cancels----
fast forward....today Aug 11th, Im 33 today, and I just did it!! The design in my mind for years, something to represent me, what I am most proud of. After all, it will be with me forever.
So with Dax's design, he transformed my boys into my favorite flower,star jasmine, and with a celtic twist ( i just love spirals for some reason) and whala we head down to http://www.forevertattoo.com/ on 16th and Broadway...
So here it is, still puffy and red, but I did it, and Brent my artist was just awesome...he was silly, steady, and swift!!!!
Did it hurt? Yes! But I have endured worse pain in my life, and this was just a visual sacrifice to have a permanent tribute to my sons.

2 comments:

padude said...

Congratulations, I just want to know how come you didn't have MOM and DAD in a heart added!!!!! HEHE It is really pretty, Dax did a nice job designing it. Hope it is not hurting too bad.
Love Ya---yeah you have to keep hearing that from me!!!
Mom

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

hope you're doing ok..any more entries to add to your blog???